Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Saturday, March 27, 2010

It Really is Easy...

I was without computer for a few days so I am sorry about the delay on the recipes...
Before I get into any of the new and different recipes I want to just share a few recipes that you are probably already familiar with. Just to help you see that healthy eating is easy.
I was reminded the other day about Hawaiian Hay Stacks. It is such an easy dinner I don't know why I never remember to make them. The good thing about them is everyone can add whatever toppings they like. It is as easy as made to order can get.
To make this yummy meal a healthy dish go for the brown rice. The kind that takes more than 5 minutes to make. Then add toppings like chicken, tomatoes, olives, celery, pineapple, cucumbers, cashews, almonds or avacados for some healthy fat, peas or carrots. Really anything you like. Just keep it fresh and healthy!
I am working on making a gravy for the haystacks that is healthier than the regular cream of chicken soup. I have some ideas in the making, but I want to try them out before I post them.
Super Easy! Super Yummy!
Like I said, this isn't a new and crazy recipe. But it is a reminder that eating healthy, natural foods isn't rocket science.
I am going to post the other ideas in separate posts so they are easier to read.

No comments: