Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Monday, May 10, 2010

Lululemon...

I discovered Lululemon when on a girls' trip to Chicago.
I am in love.
Of course at full price I can't afford any of the clothes.
But I scored a fabulous deal on a pair of the shorts. So I gave them a try.
I wish I had 10 pairs!
They are cute, comfortable and high quality.
I am usually one who buys most of my workout clothes at wal-mart or target. I have a hard time spending money on clothes I am just going to sweat in. Problem is those clothes get ragged really quickly. I should just spend more money on fewer clothes and get nicer stuff.
I will be investing in more of the Lululemon. Go ahead and check it out!

1 comment:

ATWOOD said...

I LOVE lululemon, and they actually have some decent sales on their website if you check in regularly. I've had a few pairs of their running pants and tanks that I have literally had for 5-6 yrs...and they still look brand new, don't stretch out and still do the job I originally bought them to do. But yes they are expensive. The other company to try is Lucy (www.lucy.com), I have a lot more of their workout clothes b/c they have even better sales, and when they switch out their seasons stuff, you can pick them up for a steal...and even though I haven't had their stuff quite as long...they are showing some serious "wearing" power - and i find the pants to be comparable to lululemon. - Kelli