Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Thursday, February 11, 2010

How is the Challenge Coming Along?...

I just want to do a quick check-in to see if you have started your weekly challenge. I have finished the scarf!!! Now on to the pile of "STUFF" hiding in the bedroom corner. Anyone else willing to share what they are working on?

1 comment:

Jodi Reeve said...

My goal from the to do list was to orgaize all the pictures I have printed into albums.

Also worked on organizing Chris and I's closets, they never really were touched since we moved in over 3 months ago, it was just the dumping ground for random items.