Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cranberry, Pear, Pork Salad

PLEASE try this recipe!!!

It is healthy
It is budget friendly
and it is DELICIOUS!!!
If you aren't a fan of pork I am sure it would be great on chicken.
I did use a spring mix of greens in place of the spinach because I have been doing a lot of spinach lately. I liked the change.
Canned pears (without added sugar) work great if you don't have fresh.
Oh, and I used onions in place of the shallots because that is what I had on hand.
The cranberry mix used for the topping is to die for!!!

Click Here-
Budget Recipes: Pork Tenderloin, Pear, and Cranberry Salad - Budget Recipes: Feed 4 for $10 - Photos - CookingLight.com

No comments: