Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Quick Update...

If you are still a follower of this blog I want to say thank you. And then I want to say I am sorry for being such a slacker.

FIRST-
I know I have neglected this blog for the last few months. I had big plans to provide great things, and then I got pregnant and sick. My motivation to do anything went down the drain. But I am finally feeling good and ready to get back on track with my fitness goals. This includes being a better blogger.
SECOND-
The blogging updates won't start for a week or so because the husband will be out of town and taking the computer with him. In the meantime I will work on getting information organized so I can start blogging as soon as possible.
See you Next Week!

No comments: