Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Quick Thought...

In an attempt to eat more fruits and veggies this week I have a quick suggestion for you...

Make a plan before you just go to the store and buy the whole produce section.

This last month I have had the best of intentions to make Ratatouille. I have even bought an eggplant twice. Both of them have ended up in the garbage after hanging out in my fridge for weeks on end. I don't have a recipe that I know i want to use, and I never am able to get all the ingredients I need. Or truth be told I am a little intimidating by it because I have never made it (it is probably the easiest thing, who knows). Anyway, the moral of the story is, have a plan set in place. Be willing to try new things, but stick to recipes that only have a few new items. If you have to go out and buy ten new ingredients the chances of you actually making the recipe are slim.

Oh and make sure to check out the recipe I just posted. It looks delicious! I will work on getting the nutrition info for you.

No comments: