Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sugar Update...

For the most part it hasn't been too bad. I was a bit tempted by the s'mores we made around the camp fire Friday night, but I am happy to say that I didn't give in and it felt so good once the temptations was out of the way that I stayed strong.

I am learning I eat when I am bored. This challenge will be doing double duty for me as it will get me motivated to keep us moving and busy, and outside so that I don't want to grab for food just because.

I do like the Truvia. Add it too some plain yogurt with some fruit and granola. It is a super sweet treat.

It is empowering to be stronger than the temptation.

Anybody else having any success?

No comments: