Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Take the 30 Day Challenge!...

Starting June 1st I will be hosting a 30 day Fitness Challenge. I want you to join me!
Here is a quick run-down of the program-
I will provide you with 30 days of fitness challenges. The guidelines will be basic, but I will provide you with creative ways to implement them along the way.
I will also be providing a weekly email with information to keep you on track and motivated to finish the challenge.
The program is for EVERYONE!!!
If you complete the program you will be entered into a drawing to win a fitness or nutrition book (I will give you a few choices).***
This is the perfect way to keep you motivated as you approach the SUMMER SEASON.
***Add a little extra bang for your buck...
I know you will be even more motivated to finish this challenge if you turn it into a little competition with your family, friends or co-workers. Why not gather the crew and throw a little money into the mix. Nothing like a little peer pressure to keep you on your toes.
Example: Everyone donates money (as much as you want) to the cause. Whoever finishes the challenge gets the money back. For those who don't finish, their money is divided between those who did.
Or...
I won't be making this a weight loss challenge but you and your crew can. Whoever loses the biggest percentage of weight gets the money.
Whatever the case, just do it!!!!
Please provide your email address in the comment section so that I can send you an invite to the challenge. Or if you don't feel comfortable leaving it in the comment section you can email me at pcfitness10@gmail.com
Please have everyone who will be joining you provide their email.

No comments: