Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

30 Day Fitness Challenge--Day 3

Click here for Day 2 info.

~~~DAY 3~~~
6/3/10

It is not too late to start if you haven't yet!:)

Today we are going back to the cardio. All you have to do is 30 min. plus a warm-up and cool-down.

Oh, and don't forget to keep up on the nutrition challenges.

Yesterday I watched Losing It With Jillian. I am a fan. Maybe I just like Jillian. Anyway, she made a statement that I loved and will keep with me..."why choose failure when success is an option?" It doesn't get more clear than that right? I don't think this only applies to fitness and weight loss, but to any area in your life you want to be successful.

Don't be afraid to challenge yourself!

No comments: