Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Delicious Whole Grain Waffles


This is a must try recipe...




I did add a little bit of white flour to the recipe to make it less heavy and I also added a little more oatmeal. I think next time I want to try a little cinamon too. The recipe does make a lot so if you don't have to feed a lot of mouths you can have these on hand for a quick and easy breakfast.

1 comment:

Carr Family said...

This recipe looks great. My girls love waffles, so I am definitely going to give this a try.