Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 3

Sorry for the lack of posts this last week. We were out of town a lot this week and I didn't have time to sit down and blog much. I promise to make up for it this week. As for the plan, week 3 will look just like week 1 except for the cardio minutes will be bumped up to 60 minutes.

I will do my best to focus on healthy recipes this week. I have been trying to find a muffin and bread recipe that are completely whole grain, but I have yet to have enough success to share any of them with you. I will keep experimenting and I promise to share once I find the magic one.

I really am on a mission to find foods that are healthy yet taste good enough that my husband won't know they are healthy for him. If he had it is his way we would eat hot dogs and hamburgers every night. One day I hope to convert him to the health nut life but I feel it will take a lifetime to accomplish this.

Good luck with week 3. We shall keep in touch!

No comments: