Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Friday, June 25, 2010

Interval Training

Lately I have been trying to get my workout in before my husband leaves for work. But on the days when he has to leave by 6:45am, my poor sleep deprived pregnant body can't/refuses to get up by 5:30am. Instead I will do some cardio and strength intervals at home in my front room while the little one is still asleep. Although I did do one the other day when she was awake and she found it very entertaining. She especially loved the jump rope which made things a little tricky for me. She was actually a great personal trainer because she never wanted me to stop jump roping.

Here is an interval you can do with minimal equipment. I really am a fan of this kind of workout because you can get both the cardio and strength going at the same time.


No comments: