Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Amazing Treadmill Workout!

Yesterday I ran a few miles on the treadmill and then I finished it off with a little manual labor. I turned the treadmill belt off and made my legs provide the power. It was the best workout. My heart rate stayed high and my legs were on fire. I had to keep giving myself a little pep talk to keep the pace quick. I loved it. Give it a try! Finish your next workout with 10 minutes of manual labor on the treadmill. It will burn major calories and tone your legs and butt. Who could ask for more.

Yours Truly,

PCFitness

No comments: