Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Finish What You Have Started...

In my experience working with clients one of the biggest challenges I face is dealing with all the excuses...and nothing bugs me more. I just want to scream outloud- do you or do you not want to reach the goals you so emotionally shared with me when we first met?! I am left wondering if I am the only person that seems to care.

Now I understand that life gets busy. And I know that each of us has a million other things we could be doing. Whatever goal you set out to reach, be it weight loss or running a marathon, obstacles will arise. These goals are lofty, and time consuming. They will require that you take time for yourself every single day. But you knew that when you started. You knew you were going to have to get up early to fit in your workout. You knew there would be junk food surrounding you at the office. You knew your family would have to make adjustments in their schedule so you could find time to go to the gym. You knew this was going to be hard. So why all the excuses? This is a rhetorial question because I don't really want you to answer it with another excuse:).

Don't let your setbacks stop you from becoming who you really want to be. Next time you are faced with one of many excuses remember this...Finish What You Have Started! You can do it. Believe in yourself.

No comments: