Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Love the Biggest Loser!

I eagerly anticipate the start of every new season of Biggest Loser. From the first episode I am hooked. This year one of my New Year's Resolution is to cut back my tv time, but BL will stay on the weekly agenda. After watching tonight's episode I can't wait to see the final outcomes. I hope they are as dramatic as last season's. I was blown away by many of the transformations...Rebekah, Danny, Rudy. Yes I am a BL junkie.

I love the show because it is so inspirational. The contestants are faced with one of the biggest challenges they will ever experience. It is an emotional, physical, spiritual and mental rollercoaster. Yet, they do it. Talk about facing your fears head on. Granted they are given many amazing resources. But it is still up to them to get the job done. I am always so proud of them. I have yet to make it through an epidsode without getting choked up.

I am also inspired by both Bob and Jillian. I would love to have his or her job. To be a part of the contestants' journey would be the coolest thing ever. Weight loss is a tricky thing. It is more than just dropping the pounds. You have to be willing to face the dirty issues that got you to that point in the first place. Your support system is a huge part of how successful you will be. I know watching Bob and Jillian work with the BL contestants makes me want to be a better trainer. All my clients better be prepared to get a huge butt kickin'!

Here's to another great season of Biggest Loser! May it motivate us together to accomplish big things.

No comments: