Welcome to PCFitness! If this is your first time visiting this blog please click here. Enjoy your journey to better health...
COMING SOON!!!...online personal training options. Get the motivation you need to stay on track with your fitness goals.
“The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
-Stephen R. Covey

Monday, January 25, 2010

Daily Challenge...Bring It!!!

Whether you are just beginning on your journey to better health or are THE fitness maniac I am going to be offering a daily challenge. It will be a mix of physical, mental and emotional challenges. Are you in?

Challenge #1-


As part of your next workout (preferable today or tomorrow) I want you to do push-ups for 1 minute--NO STOPPING! Do them at the level you are capable of doing. And don't forget form when you start to fatigue.


Keep track of how many you do. You will need the number for future challenges.

I won't ask you to do something I haven't already challenged myself to do. Don't let me do these challenges alone!:)

Good Luck!!!

~PCFitness

No comments: